Full breakfast by Candlelight is Served Daily 7-9:30am. Guests select from a full breakfast menu each evening for the next AM. Catering to those with big and small appetites, selections include such items as omelets and waffles, or simple bagels and coffee. Sweet sounds from live piano music, serenades from Sunny, the resident canary, along with pleasant conversation help make your dining experience here at Bellinger Rose Bed & Breakfast a memorable one.
- Entrees: French Toast, Pancakes, Waffles, Home Fries
- Meats: Bacon, Ham, Sausage
- Eggs: Scrambled, Fried, Over-Easy, Poached, Omelets
- Breads: Wheat, White, Raisin, Bagels, Donuts, Muffins, English Muffins
- Cold Cereal: Assortment
- Hot Cereal: Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat
- Fruits: Fruit Cup Assortment in Season, Whole Fruit
- Cold Drinks: Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, V-8 Juice, Tomato Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, Grape Juice, Milk
- Hot Drinks: Regular Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
Our Hot Tub is available at no additional cost to guests 24 hours a day in which to de-stress and unwind. Located in an enclosed private unheated sun-porch, year-round enjoyment is yours, with Spring, Summer, and Fall breezes, or Winter snow flakes gently blowing through the open windows. The room has a glowing charm all its own, illuminated by the light of the tub and a small Tiffany lamp. Warm terry cloth robes and towels are provided, with swimsuits recommended but not mandatory! So sit back and relax, sip on a cool drink, and enjoy!
To add a special touch of romance to your stay, simply ask us to add a chilled bottle of wine or champagne for your enjoyment. Available at a nominal additional fee.
Nothing says I LOVE YOU more than the gift of flowers. Request a special bouquet to be waiting for you upon arrival. Available at an additional nominal fee.